Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednsday, June 12th, 2013

Today nothing  really happened . Toby and Maya did not break up (sadly) .  Well , they did for like a few minutes, because Maya found out that Toby asked out Heather for a dare , you can read the whole story in my last blog . So then Today Maya decided to ask out Hawkin just to make Toby jealous . I don't even know if Toby is still my best friend though. I don't know if he found out something . But I'm getting the vibe he doesn't want to be best friends with me anymore , we used to talk everyday, today we didn't talk like we used too . I don't know maybe I'm just being a little insecure about my friendship with him , maybe I shouldn't worry about it . I wish I had all the answers . I said sometime to Tamara today, she did was flip her weave . I hope me and Toby are still best friends .

Peace Out
          Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment