Yesterday Daniel asked me out and stupidly I said yes , maybe I was drunk or high or something (just joking) . It's stupid because we already went out before and let's just say it didn't really work . My best friend Toby Somers is dating my other best friend Brianna Mortons little sister Maya . But Toby got dared to ask out Heather or to me she is mouse girl . And of course he did it . When Brianna got home she told Maya, now Maya is breaking up with him, I think she is doing it tomorrow . I'm not going to lie , I sort of do like Toby as more than a best friend . So I hope he starts to develop feelings for me . But it's whatever though . Brianna is dating Jonathan Chapman so she has nothing to worry about I guess lol . I can't wait tell middle school next year . Oh yeah , Tamara Carter, Tyasia Carters little sister sent me a message on facebook that said Hi bitch this is Tamara and you and Brianna can get it . I said Bahaha K . I am going to say something to her tomorrow .
Peace Out
Jasmine
No comments:
Post a Comment